View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #71
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Its that time again to rank the X-Men movies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-Hoss View Post
I don't think Mangold ever really read all of Wolvie comics, and i don't think Snyder collected Supes comics as a child either...or Norrington when he directed Blade or Proyas when he directed the Crow

All of them did a pretty good job in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Reading comics before hand Isn't required.

I am sure Joss Whedon would have done a great job with wonder woman.

Joss did better job with cap and Thor In avengers than their solo films did.and did better job with iron man than Iron man 2 and 3 did.

I will admit i prefer Edward norton as Banner over mark Ruffalo.In part bcause TIH Is more comic banner than avengers was.And I hated the whole he's always angry sunt In avengers.I don't like banner having too much control over hulk.

He also did a lot more with Black widow than Iron Man 2 did.
The problem isn't having read the comics, the problem in my opinion is that he felt Wonder Woman didn't have any worthy villain to use and instead went with an original one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Ebert
Most of the executives in Hollywood - in fact almost everyone in the movie industry - is smarter than almost all of the movies they make, and they know it. They're just not smart enough not to make them.
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote