View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #307
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,280
Default Re: Discussion: Civil Liberties under attack?

So the House defeated an amendment to stop the NSA from recording phone records.http://gizmodo.com/house-defeats-ame...+%28Gizmodo%29


If you're interested to see if your Representative voted against it, check it out here


Looks like I've got to send some displeasure my Rep's way.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote