View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 AM   #11
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: Rumoured New X Men Cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefan View Post
I agree Wolverine & the X-Men was excellent! I thought it would be cheesy but I gave it a shot, got hooked, was astounded at how well done it's story was (for a cartoon) and I was unhappy to know that they ended it on a cliffhanger. I actually felt bad for some of the characters along the way (Angel & Emma), which is rare for a cartoon.

Like other posters have said, I also think the best are Wolverine & the X-Men and, of course, the 90's cartoon (mostly because I grew up watching that one). I don't think Evolution or the new anime were good.
The reason I gave it a shot was because I'd recently (at the time) had just watched Hulk vs Wolverine and I read that the same people did the show so I went and watched it on the back of that. Loved it.

The 90s cartoon isn't as good now but I never old have loved the X-Men like I do now if I hadn't have watched it. That show when I was a kid along with the animated Spiderman and of course Batman shows were just amazing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefan View Post
I would watch that. like someone else said, with characters coming and going. Imagine if the characters appeared in the order in which they joined the team in the comics!

BTW, I only recently saw the original pilot for the 90's cartoon:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Yeah I'd love an original line up show but I just know that they wouldn't want to make it without Wolverine.

Ha ha Pryde of the X-Men was so bad

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote