View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #943
Godzilla2000
A Healthy Addiction

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
I'm just picturing Thor destroying stuff in The Neverending Story... and I like it!
Nooo!! Not the Rock Biter...well unless we're talking about the Rock Biter from the sequels, especially the abusive redneck Rockbiter from the third movie that is nothing like the sweet, adorable creature from the original, then I don't really care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Odinson View Post
From EW (dedicated to the ''OMG, marketing fail'' people

Quote:
Franchise star Chris Hemsworth missed the Hall H preview panel for the best of reasons (he’s in Hong Kong busy filming Cyber with director Michael Mann), but a few days later he still sounded disbelieving of the notion that 6,600 fans in Hall H had already watched final-stage footage of key scenes that he himself has yet to see.
Way to keep the talent out of the loop. ~_^ How the heck is Chris supposed to respond to questions pertaining to the footage if he hasn't seen what the press and con visitors have seen before he has?

- It's not your exterior that should be the litmus test of your value but what's inside your heart.

"One loyal friend is worth 10 thousand relatives." - Euripides

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 07-27-2013 at 12:16 PM.