View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #91
Rowsdower!
Hmmmmm.

Default Re: Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxB402 View Post
Overexaggerate much? Oh, and speaking of ninja warrior I vote for Makoto Nagano for The Shredder. Seriously, you guys all seem to assume Adkins is just some mma fighter that broke into acting, when he's been acting and training since a teen. Got his break in the hong kong action scene etc. Look it up. None of you obviously know anything about him, just assumptions because most of his roles have been more centered on his fighting ability. Like I said, check out some of his other movies with more acting involved. Assassination Games and the newest Universal Soldier he was really good in and did more actual acting. And even with all the Undisputed bias, you have to recognise this guy is English, yet pulled off an amazingly accurate russian accent in that movie series. And is good enough at his art to convince you guys that he's an mma fighter. Haha
Hey, if Atkins' acting in Universal Soldier is anywhere close to Goldberg in that other Universal Soldier movie, then I'm sold.

Atkins must be CASTED.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Hair (2016)
Hair League for Men (2017)
Wonder Woman's Styling Tips (2018)
Hair of Steel 2 (2018)

The Dark Knight Glazes (2019)