Originally Posted by Squaremaster316 View Post
Dud out of *****

An absolute abomination on every level.

Braindead, illogical script

piss poor, blunt-as-a-shovel-to-the-face storytelling

ridiculously bad cliches done ad nauseum

raping of physics

hilarious, bottom-of-the-barrel special effects

pointless over-stuffing of useless peripheral characters for the sake of fan service

terrible acting

pointless, headache-inducing slapstick.

I'm not even going to bother with the whole "killing off Deadpool's trademark" complaint, but I will ask this...

What was the purpose of sealing off his mouth in the first place? Did they not have any mutants who had a power that was used through the mouth? If they had control of Deadpool, why couldn't they just prevent him from talking? It just seems like a flimsy excuse to remove his most notable asset because the producers, allegedly, think that a talking Deadpool wouldn't make a good villain.

Crap as a Wolverine film, crap as a connection to the established film series' continuity, and just a terrible film in general.
Agreed, except for the acting. This film was really aweful, The Last Airbender level of bad, i'm shocked this film received so much praise in this thread

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote