View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #118
Mr. Dent

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
You know, now that I've read this Whedon quote again, the prospect is pretty exciting. I'm not really attached to Hank Pym so I've never had a problem with him not being involved.

"We’re crafting our own version of it where his origin comes more directly from the Avengers we already know about."

Maybe that means each of the Avengers will have a hand in creating Ultron. Tony builds him, Banner does some of the brain wave type stuff. Steve teaches him how to fight or something like that. Maybe Ultron is essentially the Avengers combined.
That would be cool. Like they all raised him. It would make him all of their child. Would add another layer to his character as well, to see the team literally raise him, while in the comics he went crazy right off the bat when Hank imprinted his brain waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
I dunno I've been loving it, but curious what's been weird about it to you?
Thanos having sex with every woman in the galaxy and making 847575645 off spring. The pet cave lizards...etc.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman vs. Superman | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
TV - Arrow | The Flash | Gotham | Constantine | iZOMBIE