View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #227
Paradox1
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman Vs. Superman... can this be a fair physical fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot View Post
And I am saying that Superman would have 'Super Sense'.. which would be superior to spidey sense... and yes, it does work the whole time.. he even says it in SR... (he hears millions of people all at once and can comprehend all at once)

You use your sense automatically.. like when you're walking, your periphery senses are working full time.. Supe's periphery senses would include miles and miles around him... and it'lll be automatic...

No it wouldn't... It only would when he decides to 'move at such speeds'.. I am saying his 'senses' would in a way be processing millions of times faster than ours.. ie, he would see any threats a mile away...

If he can't, then he won't be able to avoid bullets for instance.. and in MOS he clearly jump away from bullets fired from the plane... like i said, his senses should be what it is.. just like ours would be what it is...

It doesn't work that way.. do you 'slow down your senses'?

Your senses are your senses.. it works the way it works.. it's as fast as it should be... no more no less..
No enemy is unbeatable that is just a fact. His senses can be used against him by high pitch sounds and bright lights. How do you stop a man with superior speed? you make him think about every move he makes with a couple well placed explosives even one second of indecision could loos you any fight. His strength is a problem so you don't give him a target to hit.The last weakness is the psychological one where Bats gets inside Clark's head. Much like Hannibal Lector poking and prodding into the minds of others often times crippling them with self doubt and disillusion.

I'm just saying invulnerability and safety is an illusion no one is safe no one is invulnerable not even Superman.

"Wars are never won, regardless of who might be the victor. The very act of war is itself a horrible defeat." Guardian of the Universe "Battleground: Oa!" Green Lantern, 1st Silver Age series, #127, Denny O'Neil)
Paradox1 is offline   Reply With Quote