View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #120
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Default Re: Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisarahtopsx View Post
i think because they're doing a reboot of superman and creatinga new batman that fits into this universe, it's nice to see fresh faces on the screen. so what about sullivan stapleton? he has the charisma and bold personality that bruce has, also he's already had experience working with snyder in the new 300 movie. he's tough, confident, and cleans up nicely. for anyone who does not know to whom i am referring to, go and watch the trailer for the new 300 movie, he's one of the main characters.

I really like Stapleton as an actor and I've suggested him here before, but I think his Strike Back co-star, Philip Winchester is a better fit for Batman. Of course, that might just be because his Strike Back character is much more Batman-like while Sullivan's is more of a Hal Jordan type.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.