View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #27
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: The Cure from X Men The Last Stand: mentioned in Wolverine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon sexton View Post
He didn't seem "too" freaked out by Mag's having his powers back so I just assumed that it was commonly known that it wasn't a permanent deal, hence why it want brought up.
It was already shown in X3 that the cure didn't work that long for Magneto.

And a 2-minute mid-credits scene is not the right time to mention that the cure didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I don't understand why they still try to make X3 canon, to be frank; there was a real opportunity in The Wolverine and DOFP to at least ignore the events from X3, but instead they still acknowledge that train wreck of a movie. Seems to me that it is a bad decision-making from the creative team.
Ehhh since when it became a rule/trend to ignore the bad movies. It only happened to Superman Returns and look what happened to the film.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote