View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #161
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Yeah Nolan definitely had input with the story but Snyder changed it also, apparently the final act was changed a lot and that Jonah rewrote it (though there is no evidence of that I believe). So pretty much everything up till after the Smallville fight I imagine had Nolan's input. The rest though with snipits of his had to be a Snyder/Goyer thing as there is no way on this earth I can imagine Nolan going "then Zod comes down then.... **** it everything gets blown to **** for 25 minutes!"

I just watched Doug Walker's (Nostalgia Critic) review of MoS with his brother. Wow it seems they totally missed the point with a lot MoS' scenes! I'm not a big defender and admit there is a lot of stupid stuff in MoS but the points they were bringing up were moronic. And also a lot of it was Nolan's fault apparently... really? If you are critiquing like they do you have to have at least SOME knowledge of how the film is put together.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.