View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #120
John Lambert
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman Vs Superman: can't we find a better title than that? Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
The obvious answer is SUPERMAN AND BATMAN or BATMAN AND SUPERMAN, but I think this is going to be a much more Superman-focused sequel than people think.

So I'm kind of partial to just MAN OF TOMORROW. It's a logical step forward from MAN OF STEEL, it encompasses the themes of the film, referring to looking to the future, Superman himself and his place in the world and history, to Lex Luthor and his goals, and to Batman and the concept of the emerging superhero which will be the foundation of the DC film universe.

THE WORLD'S FINEST isn't bad...it just doesn't really mean much of anything, and it's a bit dated. I haven't heard anyone say "finest" in a decade.
I think you are right that this will be Superman focused. The set up bringing in Batman with the Wayne satellite, but it still is a Superman story, with Superman cast. Although maybe that is why they replaced Jimmy with Jenny they said "hey, if we bring in Batman, who needs Jimmy Olsen." Plus now we have Jenny for Bruce Wayne to fall in love with.