View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #165
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by InJustice View Post
Herolee and all the Superman fans can rest easy.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I remember having laughed my ass off from seeing Snyder's and Cavil's reaction to that question, let alone Snyder's response to it.

Here's the thing though, the reason why i'm still conflicted even after that statement is that:

1. I doubt that Snyder would have said anything negative about Superman at that point when he was trying to promote the film, especially in a Hall filled with superman fans for the most part.

2. It's the fact that he used a certain "infamous" quote from Batman in "The Dark Knight Returns" comic book that has people worried. And yes, we know that they're not adapting the story, but in the same time, Snyder said that the quote is going to be used to help tell that story.

3. Honestly, how many other ways are there to show a kickass Batman near Superman without falling under the misguided belief that Batman needs to be portrayed as being superior to Superman in combat due to his intelligence? I'm pretty sure they'll find some way for Batman to beat Superman in the film if they needed him to win.