View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:19 AM   #14
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Herolee, I have had it with your damn complaints and love triangle worries!

lol; it's not my fault. I didn't bring it up first in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
heroLee seems to want to see things in a glass half full way, but I am 1000% behind him in not wanting a love triangle or the like. I wouldn't want Superman in a story in any medium to make a play for, or be successful at getting into a relationship with Selina/Talia/Vicki Vale. There is a laundry list of crap, yes, CRAP from the DCAU that should not be brought into a DCCU. Lois in a relationship with Bruce Wayne is in the top ten, speaking for myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificBoy View Post
I think Bruce will flirt with Lois, and Clark will get jealous, but that's pretty much where the movie will take it, and used more to inform Clark and Lois' relationship than to set up any love rivalry.
The only reason(s) why I'm so against it is because I'm a huge fan of the relationship between Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Superman from the comics and past mediums that have portrayed it correctly.

And like Krypton Inc. said above, there are some things that should never be adapted into live action format from the DCAU and what they did with Bruce and Lois in the WF's animated film is definitely one of them.

Personally, I'm okay with Bruce just harmlessly flirting with Lois at the beginning, but only if it doesn't lead into anything more for either of them and that Lois doesn't actually sincerely flirt back since for all of the issues that people had with MOS, including myself (despite the fact that I enjoyed the film a lot), they did a great job in my honest opinion of setting up the Lois and Clark relationship very well, more so than any film before them and seeing as how it's a given that they'll be in a official relationship in this film, it wouldn't make anyone look great if a real triangle happened.