View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #974
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The talk of the content of the SDCC footage also has me pumped. I never even considered something like "hand gate" or the like. If we get a quick glimpse of Kurse and some of his throwdown with The Thunder God as well as a snippet of Loki interacting with Jane and Jane and Sif I will be happy as a clam at high tide.

Do you think Jane will get to explore for the audience the fact that these beings were at some point in Earth's history worshipped as gods? As a scientist it wouldn't be out of character to be curious about that.
Yeah Kurse scuffling with Thor, a few new shots of Thor fighting the Dark Elves and Marauder would be tops. Throw in Loki, Jane, Odin, The Warriors 3, and Sif interacting with each other and my day will officially be made.

I'd really like to see Jane exploring The Asgardians "god hood", I also want the Asgardians to wow Jane with their super abilities.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*