View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #421
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Batman Begins Best Origin Movie ever ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacit Ronin View Post
I had no lingering reckoning of this episode. Until you made it a needless point to bring it back up with insulting me in the worst way imaginable ("in your opinion"; really?). Perhaps your retort should've been something conceptually closer to what I did so as to rekindle me of your intent, because I spent quite a lot of time being confused as I forgot about whatever bodily harm I may or may not have caused you. Because as it was it wasn't much of an insult at all; more of a farce.
The worst way imaginable really? Jesus if that's the worst way imaginable then you really must have lived a sheltered life. You were been a jackas for no reason so I was a jackass back, end of!

And because you can't remember doing it that makes it OK, does it? Why should you get away with it? I even PM'd you about it and you just ignored me.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Last edited by BH/HHH; 07-28-2013 at 06:27 AM.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote