View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #64
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Discussion of an Infinity Gauntlet story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Does raiding the vault require someone to know what every single artifact does? I never implied that. Anyone with a brain in the MCU though could figure out they were all important based on the sheer premise Odin kept them locked away.

However, do not ignore the obvious here. We know we're getting Dr. Strange, so at least one of those artifacts beyond the suspected IG is going to get removed. Then you have the assumption Surtur will be coming up in T:TDW or the third film and he'll need the Eternal Flame.

Based on characters we know we're going to see in Guardians, it would make far more sense The Collector being the one who takes other artifacts than Star Lord. There's no rumor of a Chris Pratt cameo in T:TDW either.
Also I don't think we get Surtur until a third Thor movie. When Thor becomes King of Asgard. If you look at Phase 1, we got six movies. Phase 3 could easily be six movies. Another Thor movie involving Surtur and the Eternal Flame. Doctor Strange and The Orb of Agamotto, The Eye of Agamotto and/or The Warlock’s Eye. Black Panther (Maybe). Ant-Man, which won't need any mystical artifacts to be involved. Finally a last Guardians of the Galaxy movie which will depend on the reception of the General Audience. If it does well we'll get a second. If not we might get another Iron Man, Hulk or Captain America film, or another new character. I think Marvel Studios is thinking Guardians of the Galaxy will be a success though.

AlexanderLykins is offline   Reply With Quote