View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #73
Ms. Marvel
Side-Kick

Default Re: What's the worst that can happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
So I was just thinking about Iron Man 3 again where Guy Pierce said "I am the Mandarin!" and I stopped taking the movie seriously then a thought suddenly occurred to me.

What if they made Lex Luthor "Batman"?

Think about it, they could kill 2 birds with one stone here(which nobody wants here) since fans both want Lex vs Superman and Batman vs Superman, why not combine them? Lex could have been given Bruce's back-story(parents killed etc) and "Bruce Wayne/Batman/Wayne Industries" becomes nothing but an elaborate facade for Lex to gain power in the criminal underworld by putting crimes out in order to scare criminals so Lex can have more power and pretends to be Bruce Wayne so so he could consolidate his business empire. But that would NEVER happen haha. . What happens to JL is a total mystery from here on in....

If something like that happened, I'd love to see the 12 year old BatFans as well as other hardcore BatFans rage from that. lol
I'm going to start using the term "Mandarined". So in this case, Bruce Wayne would be Mandarined.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 9.5 2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 7.5 3. X-Men: Days of Future Past 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
But Captain America: The Winter Soldier wins. Everything. My first born son, even. It's the unicorn of the MCU.
Ms. Marvel is online now   Reply With Quote