View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #56
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Default Re: Write-A-Scene for the Superman/Batman movie

I personally loved writing this one.. My story continued..

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Continued....

--EARLY THURSDAY MORNING--
METROPOLIS

--We hear the sounds of heavy machinery slamming against the concrete as labor-workers yield to the shriek of reversing bulldozers working tirelessly to meet quota on the first ever open-to-the-public memorial for all of those who lost their loved ones on that fateful day.

--LEXCORP logos dominate forklifts lifting heavy pieces of iron that is going to construct the tribute to all the innocent lives who unfairly perished.

--We see a worker in a blue hard-hat (preferably, a manager) walking towards the camera, only to make a hard right to change a sign that states "354 days without incident" to "355 days without incident."

--The goal is to have the memorial done on the one year anniversary of the latest tragedy of what the city has officially named..

.. "DOOMSDAY."

--As the work-site continues in the scorching heat, the camera pans in closer to the building in the background as the worksite becomes more and more out of focus. The camera zooms further as we see big red, white and blue letters dominate the frame: LEXCORP.

--Camera quickly moves inside LEXCORP towers and into the lunchroom where we see closeups of LEXCORP employees pouring coffee and effortlessly weaving in and around their co-workers, not making eye contact as one is coming in and the other is coming out in a fast paced environment.

--CLOSEUP of a ringing office-phone where it is quickly picked up by the hands of LEX LUTHOR, FOUNDER and CEO of LEXCORP since 1986.

LEX LUTHOR
Mr.Luthor speaking. (PAUSE) 5 minutes. Send them in, Ms. Lang.

--LEX hangs up the phone as a group of 7 councilman are greeted, frisked and bio-metrically scanned at the door by LEXCORP security, all wearing dark tinted sunglasses with sharp, navy blue suites.

LEXCORP SECURITY #1
You are free to enter, gentleman.

--Big sliding reflective glass doors open up to reveal another set of reflective glass doors. Inside, Lex is watching his guests on a prompter on his desk as he punch's in a password on a keypad located on his wrist-watch.

The glass doors from outside finally open as we see Lex Luthor sitting in his office chair, facing away from the entrance and looking outside at the construction of a rebuilding city.

COUNCILMAN #2
Jeez Lex, enough security measures?

LEX LUTHOR
You can never be so sure. And it's MISTER LUTHOR to you. What brings you in my office?

COUNCILMAN #1
Well, sir....Mr. Luthor.... city officials are sweating that Metropolis's memorial site won't be finished in the next 10 days of promise and the IRS is already threatening to..

LEX LUTHOR
(Standing up from his chair, facing away from the audience)
You tell your boss to never intervene in my business property funds ever again or else I will have them removed of their duty so fast their children will be begging to eat out of my filthy dumpsters to have the chance of survival..

-COUNCILMAN #2 gulps as LEX'S cell-phone buzz's in his pocket--

LEX LUTHOR
..understood? Now if you excuse me, your existence has caused me to miss an important business call. My security guards will be happy to show you the door.

--Blinded by Lex's power and intimidating authority, the councilmen exit as Lex is shown glancing at his missed call. A red "X" glows next to the name "NAPIER" as Lex quietly exits the building.

--Camera cuts to a side-entrance of the building as Lex is seen exiting and entering a slick ONE WAY alleyway. A yellow taxi-cab with a "Daily Planet" bumper sticker drives by as Lex dials his cell.

LEX LUTHOR:
Jack, sorry I missed your call. Bulls$%& business meeting..

JACK NAPIER:
Lex? I thought you were dead..

LEX LUTHOR
Yes, yes, long-time no talk. I need a hit done for me as soon as possible.

JACK NAPIER
A hit? I thought you were finished in this business. I've had you off the books for years. I'm swamped as it....

LEX LUTHOR
I figured you would be booked but how about making room for an old friend?

JACK NAPIER
(PAUSE)
You're a royal pain in my ass. Always was. Okay, Lex, but just this one time. Location, Whereabouts....

LEX LUTHOR
Smallville, Kansas. A little farm-yard 50 miles south of downtown..

JACK NAPIER
A farm? Who the hell did you BANG?

LEX LUTHOR
No games, Jack. But one request if I may..

JACK NAPIER
..and what would that be?

LEX LUTHOR
A warning operation. No DO-JOB. I will have a package arrival to one of your goons that contains a note I want you to leave at the scene. Contact me when the deed is complete.

JACK NAPIER
Sure, Lex. Anything for an old friend. Name?

LEX LUTHOR
Martha Kent

To Be Continued..

Last edited by Tra-El; 07-29-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Tra-El is offline   Reply With Quote