View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #225
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Is anyone else not excited about Superman and Batman? I feel nothing but dread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
Sigh. Old argument already but I need to sound-off on it again. Especially after this interview with Grant Morrison (no doubt before this movie's announcement) that he's looking forward to hopefully a better sequel with Lex that's more akin to TDK.

I'd be so psyched, even putting aside my personal disappointment of MOS, and rallying behind this idea if Batman/Superman wasn't announced last week...
I know the feeling..I know the feeling.

You know, a part of me wonders...if this was the original plan from the start up, to have batman in the next film, I wonder why they didn't do a post credit scene alluding to Batman's arrival in the next film.

In any case, it seems like Snyder and Goyer have much more to prove this time around, probably more so before MOS was released because we've all now seen on what they're really capable of with superman only, now they have batman on the plate along with a fair share of amount of people who had issues with their film, even for those who enjoyed it.