Thread: Wolverine 3
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #27
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Wolverine 3

A plot of one of Wolverine's old team being killed reminds me too much of the horrible x-men origins. I say use Wolverine and Yukio, no need to involve a whole new team, please don't turn Yukio into a romantic interest, that would be terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
in my opinion, if there's going to be a Wolverine 3 movie. It should have the same scale with The Wolverine 2 but a little bigger. And I don't want the film to have a lot of mutants. Wolverine, Yukio as the sidekick, Omega Red as the main villain, maybe 1 new mutant to help Wolverine/Yukio and 1 mutant sidekick to Omega Red - 5 mutants. I think anything beyond that would be too much and obviously more mutants = bigger budget.
Disagree about a bigger scale but agree about everything else.

There have been a lot of Wolverine Solo comics isn't that right? I even remember one storyline called Texas Massacre or something like that. So there's a lot of potencial content for a 3rd film. I say keep the focus on the plot and characters like The Wolverine did, maybe even bring Sabertooth, who knows, as long as they don't get the film too crowded and nonsensical like X-Men origins

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote