View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #108
JangoNate
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoe View Post
As cliche as it might be I think a montage of Superman in suit saving people and being warm and smiling before Zod shows up would have helped. Then there could be reactions and news reports about this flying savior which addresses the people's reaction acceptance or distrust of this alien that goyer said would be explored but was barely touched upon. Which would culminate when Zod finally shows up and demands Kal, then showing the people being conflicted about whether to turn him in or not after all the good he done. Not enough time in the movie for this? As much as I like the krypton scenes I do think they could have been cut.
I still get the feeling that moments were left out so that there was distrust amongst the people because Superman came on to the scene at the same as the other Kryptonians and was part of the cause for the damage. There are so many ways that it could be used in the sequel, that I feel it was n purpose.

Of course, we won't know for sure until 2015.