View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #991
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDOFPx View Post
I seriously doubt it. It's been 10 years, she'll be back to being untouchable and will have been for years as Magneto has his powers back by The Wolverine and DOFP is clearly a few years after that to make up the decade.

Bobby and Rogue's relationship wouldn't have survived years of no touching. It probably didn't survive that long after X3. The guilt over her getting the cure would realistically have caused tension. Plus if Rogue isn't part of the team, which looks like a good possibility, then they can't be a couple because she's not there. And Shawn hinted in an interview that they aren't together. But that there's left over issues. Which there would be under all these circumstances. I expect some tension there but no romance. I hope so anyway.
It's hard because Bobby is such a nice guy, he didn't even want Rogue to take the cure (see Ratner, even the boyfriend didn't want Rogue to take the cure -- maybe the rumors about comic book Bobby are true). But they're just not a very good couple. I'll be fine with Rogue flying (ahem) solo for a while.

Anyways, where has Shawn hinted that they aren't together any more?