View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #101
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Default Re: Overrated Comic Book Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
That's what is supposed to happen, but in ASM he's a dick until the very end of the movie. He learned nothing from Ben dying. Even at the end he puts his own selfish desires (get some action) over doing what's right (honoring his promises to a dying man and keeping the girl he loves safe from harm). There is nothing in ASM to suggest he changed at all.

It would be like if in Iron Man at the end of the movie Tony decides to start making weapons and sells them to the Army again.
I see your point. The reason they did this is because it happened in the comics, yes Peter broke it in 616 anyway. It's so Peter is to blame for her death so as it happened in the comics it's fine to not like it but it wasn't out of character. Did Peter not do the same thing in SM2? This is like the argument if supes killing Zod, that happened in the comics and in Superman 2

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote