View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #999
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Considering how loving and supportive Bobby was of Rogue in X1/X2, I doubt that not being able to touch her would cause a breakup.
In 10 years? That is not remotely realistic. If they're still together I am calling foul. They were never actually in love with each other to begin with. Rogue was crushing on Logan through most of their 'relationship'. It was a teenage crush. Her getting the cure was almost all about herself not her feelings for Bobby, she just used that as an excuse. They wouldn't have lasted even if the cure had of worked.

Rogue wouldn't have stayed with him when they can't touch. She'd have set him free years ago. And going by how the timeline is starting to look her powers have been back for years. I am getting no suggestion they are still a couple as of DOFP. I think they're just exes. Rogue doesn't even seem to be around for the whole plot so likely isn't even with the team anymore when DOFP starts. And Anna has zero loyalty to Iceman. She was excited about Rogue hooking up with Gambit in the future.