View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #121
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Default Re: Overrated Comic Book Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
That is not at all what I said. What I said was TDKR suffers from some of the same problems that Spider-man 3 suffered. Even I like TDKR better than Spider-man 3, but mostly due to the fact that I've grown to loath Toby Maguire's performance as Spider-man. I wonder what those films would have been if James Franco were cast as Peter.
Glad to see you gave TDKR some dignity. I liked Tobey, he was a good 616 early days Parker in SM1. It was in the sequels that they did OK but this is a debate for another day. The biggest disappointment was the spider-man character (outside of 1 he had barly any quips) If the first amazing and the trailer for the 2nd are any indication, Garfield will have nailed spidey. To end on a positive note, I hope we get a Spider-Man/Avengers cross-over for TA3 if done right!

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote