View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #48
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post

And Moridin I agree ,the movie should be as long as it needs to be. And that decision should belong to the director, not the producers.
^This. If this film is cut down it won't be because it serves the story. It is because marvel is bound and determined to create two hour films regardless of what the story needs. It should be left up to the director. I've already made up my mind if the film isn't Alan Taylor's desired length then the only way Marvel is getting my money on this film is with absolutely glowing reviews from general audiences, fans, and critics. If I so much as hear the word rushed, lack of development, cramped or anything of that nature then it becomes a rental. I'm already getting a bit burnt out on Marvel and their seemingly cookie cutter formula, but Thor is the one character I really really like and i want to continue to see the character given top quality treatment so Marvel dicking with the character to meet a maximum profit runtime isn't the way to win me over.