View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:52 AM   #10
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Some of Storm's iconic lines:

Storm: Help us, fight with us.
Wolverine: Fight with you? join the team? be a X-Men? who the hell do you think you are? you're a mutant. The world world out there is full of people that hate and fear you and you're wasting your time trying to protect them. I got better things to do. You know Magneto's right, there's a war coming. You sure you're on the right side?.
Storm : At least I've chosen a SIDE.

Storm: Do you know what happens to a toad when its struck by lighting?... the same thing that happens to everyone else.

Storm: Well I gave up on pity a long time ago.
Nightcrawler: Someone so beautiful should not be so angry.
Storm: Sometimes anger can help you survive.
Nightcrawler: So can faith.

Storm: I have faith in you.

Storm: I love what you've done with your hair!
Beast: You too
Storm: ***giggles* ookayy!!!

Storm: They can't cure us, you wanna know why? Because there's nothing to cure, nothing's wrong with you or any of us for that matter.

Storm: Why can't you see the truth? Huh why can't you just let her go?
Wolverine: Because, because...
Storm : Because you love her... she made her choice, now its time to make ours, so if you're with us then be with us.

Storm: What are you ready to do what you need to do when the times comes?

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv