View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #412
Mutated User
Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Originally Posted by def28 View Post
The team up would more then likely be AOA. Much like the FC and X-Men team up=DOFP. Going from the other interview with Millar they are going for something big within the next few years. AOA makes perfect sense.
With that, I feel like they are ditching the FC cast for X-Force. I have no big problem with that Though I think they could still do a First Class 3 movie even in the next decade and James McAvoy/Michael Fassbender are already in their 40s in that time and they would closer to Patrick/Ian's age in X1.

I just hope if they move forward with X-Force, they will have the same critical response that FC got and enough money to get their budget back and not disappoint FOX executives. Because if X-Force failed, there's a possibility that it would screw up FOX's plan for the next X-Men movies.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.