View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #156
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: Is orgins still apart of the timeline now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Correction: You think there are a lot of things that they should change.

That doesn't mean that you're right... or that they're actually going to do what you think they should.

When I look at what Singer has said concerning this movie, and what they just did with The Wolverine, there is nothing whatsoever that points to them actually intending to do any of the things that you and others think they're going to do or that they ought to do.
You're right, it is what I think they should do, which I think is usually self inferred because I'm saying it. Now, a good number of people happen to agree with me, but it's fine if you liked X3 and Origins. X3 really isn't as bad of a film as some would make it out to be, but I would, down the road, like to see a proper Phoenix saga, and Cyclops and Storm used to their potential on film.

DOFP has the ability to allow that. Not only that, I do think Singer is going to do something that will allow Fox the option to use both the FC cast AND the OT cast, simply for movie making options. That would mean a certain amount of retconning involving the events of X3 because a number of the OT cast...died.

It's obviously that a good portion of the OT timeline is going to be changed, simply by the fact that Wolverine is the time-traveler. That throws off the plot of X1 almost completely. So I don't think we can try and pretend that the changes after DOFP are small. But you are right, I don't think they'll completely ignore the past films either.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote