View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #36
Cain
"...I prefer 'Doc'"

Default Re: Batman 89 vs Batman Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlueWonder View Post
We learnt a lot about Bruce Wayne's character and what Batman stands for. All his fears, motives, desires and so so are all covered.
Yes I know this but that's not what I disagreed with. I disagree with the notion that it explored the protagonist in a way that other CBM's haven't. Movies like Oldboy & American Splendor had already beaten it to the punch years before Begins even hit theaters. On top of that there is still a whole lot about Bruce Wayne/Batman that BB didn't cover that could still be covered by any future Batman movies.

Pull list: Saga, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Future's End, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League United, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, Worlds' Finest, Batman '66, Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, X-O Manowar, Unity, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote