View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:28 AM   #96
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad

Default Re: The Wolverine - Bloodier Extended Director's Cut on Bluray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFox View Post
Yeah there was no need to call him deadpool, just seemed like a PR stunt to get people in the theatre, just weapon X1 or something. Wouldnt have been so bad if the rest of the film wasnt complete garbage in the first place but he was just the icing on the cake.
Basically, and I do get the "Pool of Dead Mutants" line...just ugh. If it weren't for Schriber, Jackman, and a few other things I wouldn't own this movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Basically, they got Ryan Reynolds as Wade and then things went to hell. Wade was originally supposed to be a glorified cameo.
I like Reynolds, although his screentime is short. However, I saw this a while ago, someone said what if they had traded Wade in for Gambit's role (giving Wade the opportunity for helping Logan out / wanting revenge on stryker, saving the day like Gambit did, etc so forth.) I know it's a bit ooc for Deadpool, but anything is better than that BS they gave us, along with just throwing Gambit in to get butts in seats. I liked what's his face in the role though.

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote