View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #30
xDOFPx
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdMe View Post
But its stupid as well to think that you know you whole plot of the movie just because youve heard a piece of it. We dont know fully what they have in store for us and what surprises that they may have. I dont wanna know to much because before i even see the movie ill feel as if I already seen it. And your right most of the evidence is in this forum but not all the evidence there's still surprises im sure.
When you have evidence that Anna ever filmed with Halle and Daniel or they're splicing them in scenes then you can keep attacking my posts. Till then I'll go with what's known and not what you think or want to believe. I'm not going to pretend she'll do this and that just because you chose to ignore evidence saying the opposite. I'll post what I have found out as it's allowed. I'm not saying we know what she'll do but we can guess what she won't.

Quote:
Seriously guys, don't get hyped. The evidence is right in front of us. Her role is gonna be minimal.
Actually I don't think her role is minimal. I think she'll have at least 10 minutes of screen time and she'll do some good stuff in that time. I just don't think she'll have scenes with all the OT characters and I don't think she's around for the entire plot. I think the Vulture spoilers are true or have a ring of truth and she is somehow AWOL for part of the present day storyline. But when she does come into it she'll get action and she'll be a hero in her own right. The SDCC footage already says she has stuff to do. But I don't believe she has flight or super strength. I have a feeling she will use some of the others powers in a proper action scene though.

Anna filmed for 4-5 days that we know of and it was all about Rogue's material that week. She could have filmed a number of scenes in that time. Ian filmed all his X2 scenes in a couple of weeks and he was a big character. Rogue can still be a smallish but pivotal character in DOFP and I believe she is. Anna was on the SDCC panel when others weren't like Lucas Till who is also a returning character. There's a reason for that.

Last edited by xDOFPx; 08-02-2013 at 05:48 AM.