View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #119
BlackFox
Kuzuri

Default Re: The Wolverine - Bloodier Extended Director's Cut on Bluray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
I thought the ugliest part of that fight was the suit drilling into Wolverine's exposed bone marrow. Sheesh, it was like watching a dentist drill without the novacaine or something.

I also loved the fact that it was the ladies who pretty much saved the day in that finale too. Usually they're the ones that need to be saved, but they really saved his ass throughout that whole thing.

I've seen the movie three times now, that ending grows on me every time I see it again.
Yeah I like the fact it has those shocking moments and Logan losing the claws, certainly gave the ending some moments it needed.

And yeah it made a change for the females to come through and make the difference, instead of just watching and waiting in awe as the man does his thing, waiting to be rescued.

I'm a male but its good that females get better representation in these sorts of films not just to look good in a cat-suit or tight leather, I love the fact Mariko knew self-defence and was good at throwing knives, it made sense for her to be able to handle herself if she was going to become the most powerful person in Japan.

HAWKEYE PUNISHER WOLVERINE WAR MACHINE

DREDD
BlackFox is offline   Reply With Quote