View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #61
Melapi
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
Bryan mentioned they were filming shots in New York.

Anna caught the flight right after Comic Con. New York is not Home (she lives in Santa Monica) for Anna, her father lives in Canada and her Mom lives in New Zealand. HBO studios is out of Burbank.

This only leads me to believe that the only reason she would be in New York is to film something for Days of Future Past. Also, Bryan has been so secretive about anything Anna is filming for this movie.
Anna new film, Free Ride, was acquired by Phase 4, and they're planning a release for this fall. Curiously the company has offices some cities in USA and her husband (which also produces FR) was in rehearsals for Chicago that week, she also has her directorial debut in works plus a production company so it's possible she had to travel for a meeting. By the way, she lived in the big apple for 6 years and sometimes she pays a visit to her old friends.

Personally I'm not sure she travelled for DOFP, but I admit it's possible, but you also have to admit she's got more than one reason to travel to NY.

Last edited by Melapi; 08-03-2013 at 01:50 PM.