View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #67
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light

Default Re: Write-A-Scene for the Superman/Batman movie

Superman and Batman's first official meeting.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Night. Superman is standing on top of the newly constructed Daily Planet rooftop. Behind him a searchlight with a metal bat on its light.

Batman appears from the shadows behind the signal, knocking onto the metal bat.

Superman turns around.

Superman
I've heard this is the only way to contact you.

Batman
This looks like the one on the GCPD Building.

Superman
It is the one on the GCPD Building. I'm sure your Commissioner won't mind. We needed to talk in private.

Batman
Talking on the roof of the Daily Planet is your idea of private?

Superman
You can't just break into Lex Luthor's office and interrogate him like he's a member of the Falcone family. People tend to get spooked.

Batman
A nearly indestructible alien looking down on them like a god and it's me they're afraid of? Besides if I didn't "talk" to Luthor I never would have found out we're he's keeping his supply of Kryptonite.

Superman
Kryptonite?

Batman
Luthor analyzed one of the alien weapons found in Smallville and matched it to meteor rocks found a few miles out of Central City. He seems to think it can weaken, even kill you.

Superman
And what do you think?

Batman takes a lead case from his utility belt. He opens it up and holds it towards Superman. Superman stumbles then grabs onto the Bat-Signal to keep standing.

Batman
Seems like it doesn't take much. Unfortunate.

Batman closes the casing and gives it to Superman who quickly recovers.

Batman
You should keep a hold of this. Wouldn't want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Superman
How do I know you don't have more.

Batman
You don't but if you want to take down Luthor, we're going to have to work together.

Superman
I have a feeling that wasn't a suggestion.

Batman nods to the Bat-Signal.

Batman
Take that back to Gotham.

Superman
I'm not your butler. I'm sure one of your cargo ships can ship it back to Gotham.

Batman smiles
Seems I underestimated you. If you need to reach me, there's an untraceable phone in your desk next to your spare glasses.

Batman glides off of the roof as Superman watches before taking off into the sky.

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, we're all gonna die. Come watch TV. -Morty Smith

Last edited by John Locke; 08-03-2013 at 04:16 PM.
John Locke is online now   Reply With Quote