View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #69
hafizbat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman physique thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Bale was muscular enough, and he doesn't need huge muscles to take on common thugs if he's had years of combat and martial arts training, real martial artists have muscles. but they are no overly muscular. The picture of Hugh Jackman above is a perfectly acceptable size for Bruce. People can be strong, but not be "ripped" I know such people.
I understand the call for a realistic body, but you have to look at the origin of the character. This is a man who has dedicated nearly a decade on honing his body, making it the perfect weapon. A master of nearly every martial art, gymastics, everything. Batman trained himself in nearly every way. His whole life is only for this...

If normal people like you and I can achieve good physiques, is it not realistic that such a man would be "ripped"? Even if he isn't trying to be, based on the nature of his physical prowess and daily rigor, he should be ripped and muscular by default.

It would actually be unrealistic if such a man was NOT ripped. Do you expect Batman to have a little fat??