View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #67
Melapi
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
1. As I previously stated in my comment, Anna is not jetting off to NY to visit friends right now with just having given birth to her twins. Those pics are old. Reason she would be in NY would be for work that's it.

2-3 CASM is their vanity production company but like Drew Barrymore, Hugh Jackman and many others that have their production companies they are not jetting all over the place for films. It's costly and Paquin is a high profile celebrity.

If anything Business Affairs would work everything through Anna's agent and manager. Paquin wouldn't be involved in the administration or marketing. They would arrange the Q&A's, photoshoots, junkets and press themselves then notify Paquin's manager or agent who in turn would inform them of dates she can attend.

4. ??? Makes no sense.

5. Chicago opened on July 26th. I live off of Camrose right around the corner from the Bowl in Hollywood so I actually know when it opened.

Venice and Santa Monica are neighborhoods that bleed into each other. She's not living East of Lincoln like in MarVista.

Bottom line is she was in New York for work related reasons and I'm almost certain that was DOFP. It makes far too much sense for her to be obligated to leave Poppy and Charlie than just for some admin work on an indie film that she would never be involved with in the first place. It would take something very big in order to have her leave her twin babies at home.
OMG!!! Get it or not, wathever you want. My point is that she has several projects as an actress and a producer (4) that can make her travel to NYC for a meeting and that just her name and contacts can help them. It's not that dificult to understand

As I can see you don't understand the diference between an actor and a producer I'm going to help you with the producers responsibilities :
Quote:
Preproduction: Find material from a book or script. Get the script into good enough shape to attract a director (and studio, if this is not a studio-initiated production). Secure financing for the film, if it is not being made for a studio. Choose the director and other parts of the creative team. Cast the actors, working with the director. Determine locations and budget. Decide on cinematographer and special effects. Hire a production team including crew and producers. Develop a shooting schedule. Create a detailed plan of action for production.
Production:Offer creative suggestions to the director. Handle problems with actors or creative staff. Monitor production timetable and budget. Review video dailies, the film shot each day.
Postproduction: Discuss order and selection of scenes with the director. Review the fine cut of the film after it is edited. In some cases, polish, revise and restructure the film to create the final cut. Work with a distributor to secure distribution for the film. This may include showing the distributors the final cut of the film. Review the distributor's advertising campaign for the film.
It's not a job made through agent and managers, they have to attend many business mettings, and sometimes fligth to another city.

This is ridiculous. I tried to clear some things you wrote and you answer me back... a total nonsense. Chicago dates??? You said she was in NYC filming and I proved she was in LA. By the way,I know where is Venice and Santa Monica, but she's still living in Venice LOL

This is the third time I'm saying this, and I won't said it again. In a travel as short as this I think it's more apropiate to say she traveled for a business meeting than a filming day, but I won't deny the DOFP option.