View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #68
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
OMG!!! Get it or not, wathever you want. My point is that she has several projects as an actress and a producer (4) that can make her travel to NYC for a meeting and that just her name and contacts can help them. It's not that dificult to understand

As I can see you don't understand the diference between an actor and a producer I'm going to help you with the producers responsibilities :

It's not a job made through agent and managers, they have to attend many business mettings, and sometimes fligth to another city.
I think you are confused about Paquin&Moyer's production company. It's is a vanity Production house. Similar to how Sandler, Jackman, Barrymore and countless other celebs open production houses for special projects and tax purposes.

She would not be the same type of producer as Ralph Winter or Tom DeSanto. Anna would not even touch most of the production admin work as that would be handled by her development partner they employ. Similar to Jackman's David Palermo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
This is ridiculous. I tried to clear some things you wrote and you answer me back... a total nonsense. Chicago dates??? You said she was in NYC filming and I proved she was in LA. By the way,I know where is Venice and Santa Monica, but she's still living in Venice LOL

This is the third time I'm saying this, and I won't said it again. In a travel as short as this I think it's more apropiate to say she traveled for a business meeting than a filming day, but I won't deny the DOFP option.
Anna was not at the Hollywood bowl on July 26th (first night it opened). In the photos you showed she was there on the 27th onward.

In the short time she traveled to New York it seems more than likely she was lensing there for DOFP as that would be the biggest obligation outside of True Blood. Makes tons of sense that she would be there to pick up filming for a few days to wrap up whatever she had to do. As Bryan is almost done with filming.