Re: What didn't you like about the film?
- That Wolverine cuts himself to release his claws, and yet he never seems to bleed when he lost his healing factor. WTH?
- The entire third act.
- The ninja fight not existing.
- Viper. That they seemed to dub her showed a massive misstep imo.
- Making Jean seem as if she is Logan's great love. Weird.
- A few of the fight scenes early on were hard to follow at times. Not major though.
- Not a big deal, but I didn't like the foreshadowing of the finale so early. It felt like the big glowing sign from Beetlejuce. This will happen!!!
"The Force is strong in my family. My father has. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too."