Re: What didn't you like about the film?
- That Wolverine cuts himself to release his claws, and yet he never seems to bleed when he lost his healing factor. WTH?
- The entire third act.
- The ninja fight not existing.
- Viper. That they seemed to dub her showed a massive misstep imo.
- Making Jean seem as if she is Logan's great love. Weird.
- A few of the fight scenes early on were hard to follow at times. Not major though.
- Not a big deal, but I didn't like the foreshadowing of the finale so early. It felt like the big glowing sign from Beetlejuce. This will happen!!!
"The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too."