View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:57 AM   #23
Brawl
Side-Kick

Default Re: What didn't you like about the film?

What I did not like is the total abandonment of the feral side of Wolverine. What made him so great was his inner struggle against his inner demons. He was always on this quest to see if he was truly a man with a feral side or a beast that sometimes acted like a human. I wanted him to go freaking nuts and total come out of a pile of dead ninja bodies 10 ft high with cuts and arrows sticking out soaked in blood and entrails. That is what made him the Wolverine!!

This movie made me feel like Clint Eastwood in "The Wolverine", I was just waiting for a "Right turn Clyde" reference to pop up all the time.

I think Jackman has done the character proud but I think we need a daraker grittier take on him done. I don't know if a high profile actor is needed as much for him to be done properly. I would like the main focus to be on the story then acting. I don't see why a huge amount of money is needed to do a really good wolverine movie. I think a Sin City CGI style could be implemented on this movie and bring it on a smaller budget and make it rated R.

Brawl is offline   Reply With Quote