View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #25
Arawn Fenn
Banned User

Default Re: What didn't you like about the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
This movie made me feel like Clint Eastwood in "The Wolverine", I was just waiting for a "Right turn Clyde" reference to pop up all the time.
I feel like he's channeling Eastwood in Origins to some extent. By contrast in the original films he's doing more of a "golly gee-whiz" kind of thing as the X-men newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay
Maybe not on it's own, but in a film that already has a few f-bombs and other points of bad language, possibly some of the most violent fights we've have in the X-Men movie series yet, and a scene where Logan becomes charred by an atomic bomb and is nearly nothing more than a skeleton with charred flesh, they were already pushing the PG-13 limits as it was, so adding much more might have lost the rating.
The way I'm looking at it is, if there were "R" things going on in the sequence, couldn't they have just trimmed or modified a few of those individual moments while keeping the bulk of the sequence largely intact? I highly doubt the deleted section was all R-worthy material from start to finish.

Last edited by Arawn Fenn; 08-05-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Arawn Fenn is offline   Reply With Quote