View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #573
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: News & Discussion Thread

I finally got around to see this movie. I had some extra X-box points so I rented it out. I'm glad I didn't pay for this movie. Some things were better obviously. I liked that Snake eyes didn't have a fake mouth on his mask, and the visor looked much more streamlined. Also we finally get a faithful interpretation of Cobra Commander. Not sure what else is good to say about this movie.

I did like Jonathan Price as Zoltan/imposter President. I appreciate that they let him be the bad guy in this one, and gave him much more to work with than what he had in the last film.

The Roadblock/Duke relationship felt forced, so Duke's death had little impact, although I bet it pissed off some die hard Joe fans, but I assume they were already pissed at how crappy the first movie was.

All in all this was an unnecessary sequel to a film that no one cared about. Add to that the stupid directors decision to kill off Channing Tatum just when his career was going gang busters. I just hope there are no more sequels.

1/10

"I'm going to show you something beautiful. Everyone screaming, for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings.......strings....... but now I'm free. There are no strings on me."

- Ultron V
Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote