View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
Default Re: This Franchise Needs a Reboot Bad

To the OP: Your premise is so flawed that the only things I can formulate a response for are the following:
continuity sucks, that's y they are going the time traveling route.
No, the current continuity doesn't suck. The time-travel isn't going to even remotely do what a lot of fans think it ought to, and, at most, will clarify a few things and probably result in a few details of existing events having been changed.

This franchise now is a mess.
No, it's not. There are a few things that could stand to be clarified and a few inconsnstencies that need to be explained, but things are not nearly as bad as people think they are.

I really liked the direction FC was going (best xmen movie by far imo). And now the overrated Singer has to take **** over.
I honestly can't take this comment seriously. Singer is just as responsible for the quality of First Class as Vaughn was.

"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote