View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #147
Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I am hoping Bay can make up for Transformers 2 and 3 as the first movie is still pretty enjoyable. If TF 4 focuses more on the transformers and the fight scenes aren't a mess where it's hard to figure out who is fighting who, then I will be a happy camper.
Well, the main cast is made up of people who have had prior acting experience (including the lead girl), so it's already a step up above the last film.

Also, the fight scenes in the 3rd film were a lot easier to make out because the 3D cameras used were so big and bulky, so they had to be really careful with them, hence the camera work looking a lot more professional.

Also, give the human's something more to do other than military members and no lame / offensive jokes like the bots from TF 2 or dog's humping or Transformers with balls.
To be fair, there was little-to-no immature potty humor in the 3rd film. I can only think of one off of the top of my head (the "Deep Wang" scene), and that's it.

I was fairly surprised in how conservative Dark of the Moon was in that department. It had even less than the first film.

You wanted to be the hero. Now you gotta pay the price.