View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #147
TheWiseGuy487
Electrifying!

Default Re: Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I am hoping Bay can make up for Transformers 2 and 3 as the first movie is still pretty enjoyable. If TF 4 focuses more on the transformers and the fight scenes aren't a mess where it's hard to figure out who is fighting who, then I will be a happy camper.
Well, the main cast is made up of people who have had prior acting experience (including the lead girl), so it's already a step up above the last film.

Also, the fight scenes in the 3rd film were a lot easier to make out because the 3D cameras used were so big and bulky, so they had to be really careful with them, hence the camera work looking a lot more professional.

Quote:
Also, give the human's something more to do other than military members and no lame / offensive jokes like the bots from TF 2 or dog's humping or Transformers with balls.
To be fair, there was little-to-no immature potty humor in the 3rd film. I can only think of one off of the top of my head (the "Deep Wang" scene), and that's it.

I was fairly surprised in how conservative Dark of the Moon was in that department. It had even less than the first film.

5-.-2-.-14