View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #13
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
He looks great to me. The designers captured the overall spirit of the character without making him as garish as the comic book original. The red-and-yellow trappings Kurse sported in the Simonson stories always seemed out of place to me anyway. He didn't look fierce or imposing. Here, AAA looks like a bruiser who can kick major ass on the battlefield. When we see him in the finished movie with proper lighting he's going to be even more imposing, I'm sure.

The lame "Power Rangers" gibe that gets made about almost every character in a CBM these days has gotten beyond stupid. But I suppose that if a person's sole frame of reference is a crappy children's show, that's all they'll have to fall back on when looking for a comparison.
I thought the Kronan looked like an imposing bruiser who could kick major ass on the battlefield. Far, far more ass than a comparatively tinier Kurse. Look how long the Kronan lasted.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014