View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #66
ares834
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Quit separating the comments.

A guy hanging out with Malekith who fits the physical description of Kurse based on size, armor, and horns.

If you knew anything of Thor's history you'd put 2 and 2 together. Instead you're just carrying on in stubborn fashion trying to play oblivious. Next you'll probably tell me you wouldn't know that was Malekith out there because he's not rocking a heavy metal haircut.
Once again that is giving context to the character. The design, taken on it's own, would not leave me to believe it was Kurse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
They AREN'T referring to the Dark Elves. Because it's been said ( in the synopsis I believe) the Asgardians have had a fallout with the Dark Elves in the past. Which means they would be known about.

The enemy Thor and Heimdal are speaking of MUST be either the leader, Malekith, or Surtur, assuming he is trying to release him.
Ah, did not know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mighty_Thor View Post
You're still dead wrong. Mass x speed = force and the human body can't generate enough speed to make it's mass even come close to the force of a bullet. Hell a baseball going 95mph will hit with more force than any punch. Now if the Flash were real he could hit with more force than a bullet because of the speed of the punch but not a real person.
Uh, no. Apparently you don't even know Newton's laws. It's Mass x Acceleration = Force. Not Speed. This is a huge difference. And yes, a punch doesn't travel nearly as fast as a bullet. But then the mass of a fist/arm/shoulder is far more than that of a bullet.

Edit: BTW, I have no problem with Jane slapping Loki. In fact, this is the first time I've mentioned it.

Last edited by ares834; 08-07-2013 at 09:26 PM.