View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #104
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Or, simpler solution:
The Marauders are sent by Thanos.

Not saying your astral projection torture theory isn't possible, either, but if that *does* take place in TDW, then again, Thanos *is* in the movie. You *have* to have Thanos in this movie, even if it's not a physical presence. The setups are all over The Avengers, and you don't leave audiences hanging for the payoff pitch.

Loki has to answer to Odin: "who gave you the Sceptre, and the Chitauri?"
Loki has to answer to Thanos: "Where's my Cube, *****?!? You promised me a ****ing Cube! I want my money, man"
Loki has to answer to the audience: "So....who was the purple guy at the end of The Avengers?"
Okay, I get you. Totally forget about the Marauders to be honest with you. I DO think they were sent by Thanos. But I think they don't have anything to do with what is going on with the Dark Elves. Perhaps Loki will make it known, that Thanos was who he aligned himself with. But I just don't really see his connection to the dark elves. The enemy that Thor and Heimdal speak of, it just seems it's related to the dark elves, cause that's what's going on. Which is why I think they are talking about the being that the dark elves are essentially heralding, that beign Surtur.