View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #15
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I thought that, yet he didn't do too much in avengers either. Really hope he displays more sorcery. I want to see Loki and thor have a powers fight, possibly surrounded by storms, with thor using lightning, and Loki creating magic shields, and shooting energy projectiles.

It just irks me, I mean, he has a totally different powerset than Thor, but it can certainly be argued Loki at some points is every bit as powerful as Thor, sometimes even more. Pretty sure he one shotted Beta Ray Bill...and what he did to Bor, someone who was powerful enough to kill thor with one blow...I really want to see him display some awesome power.
What's also sad is that unlike Thor, they've not really shown what Loki is capable of doing when he doesn't have some magical powerful staff in his possession. The impression that the MCU gives of Loki is that his main offensive powers comes more from his weapons than his own skills, where his physical strength and durability is seemingly only useful when he's going up against human beings or super soldiers.

Iron Man and Hulk are presented in having a good offensive stance against him, especially the latter.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote