View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:29 PM   #18
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
He had all of the Avengers at each others throats, so he was still messing with their heads. He also sent the Hulk on a rampage that almost killed Thor and BW. He used mind control on Hawkeye, Selvig, and several SHIELD agents. He cast multiple illusions. He wasn't powerless in the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
IM knocked Loki down, but the repulsers did NO real damage. Loki got up a couple of seconds later and was unharmed. Loki could kill IM easily if he wanted to.
My main point was that the film itself didn't do such a great job in showing Loki having such a big advantage on the group.

It's pretty much common sense that Loki would be stronger than Captain America, Black widow, and Hawkeye, let alone any human being.

I'm not saying that he was powerless..but they didn't give him that many offensive powers other than super strength when he didn't have his staff.

Plus, it was more of the staff's doing that caused Hulk to go on a rampage, not Loki I'd argue unless it was insinuated that Loki could use the staff when he wasn't touching it.

And not once did I see Loki having a upper hand on Iron Man in any of their confrontations. Sure, Iron Man's blasts didn't really damage him, but they always threw him off his feet and we never saw Loki ever get a crack at "Iron Man" (not Tony Stark).

Plus, Thor pretty much owned Loki and the only time that Loki got any good kicks in was when Thor's guard was down.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote